YOUR HOME'S FIGHT AGAINST VIRUSES AND ALLERGENS WITH A WHOLE-HOME AIR PURIFIER
Right now the world is obsessed with the Coronavirus, and with good reason. It’s surrounded in uncertainty and leaves tragedy in its wake. Feeling helpless is something we all have in common when the only thing we can do is stay home and wait. Keeping yourself and your family safe is the most important thing right now. So as the CDC preaches hand washing and disinfecting everything from our countertops to the groceries we buy; the question bears asking how clean is the air we breathe in our homes?
According to the EPA, the quality of indoor air can be 2-5 times (and even up to 100 times) more polluted than the worst outside air. You might be thinking, how is this possible? Well, indoor air pollution is all around you – from common particulates such as dust, pollen & pet dander to biological contaminants like mold, viruses and bacteria. Even odors (VOCs) disbursed from smoke, gas and cleaning products can be hazardous to your health. Once these contaminates get into your airstream, your HVAC system, as part of its circulation process will distribute them throughout your entire home. Fortunately there are solutions that help capture particulates, deactivate contaminants and neutralize odors, leaving your home’s air clean and your family breathing easy contact our team to find out more today!
Air Scrubber with ActivePure® Technology
Everyone is increasingly concerned about their potential exposure to allergens, mold, VOCs and air pollutants, and for good reason: allergies affect more and more people, and respiratory issues like asthma continue to be on the rise.
The Air Scrubber Plus by Aerus substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patent pending ActivePure® Technology. ActivePure consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Purifies air, removes VOCs, and significantly reduces dust particles and odors without using ozone
- Reduces exposure to common bacteria and viruses and their effects upon your health and wellness
- Protects against allergy and asthma triggering contaminants and respiratory issues which may lead to health problems
- Effective against MRSA, E. coli and other illness causing bacteria and viruses
- Reduction in sick days and the number of common cold and flu outbreaks
- Protection from allergy and asthma triggering contaminants
- Reduction in respiratory issues
- Improved productivity from healthier, cleaner air and surfaces
- Protection from illness-causing bacteria and viruses such as MRSA, E. coli, and C. Diff
- Feel & sleep better
- Odor control
Infinity® Air Purifier
The award-winning Infinity air purifier works silently in-line with your HVAC system to make the air you breathe healthier. It uses Captures and Kills™ technology to trap up to 95% of pathogens down to .30 micron in size, then uses an electrical charge to kill or inactive them.
With every cycle of air that passes through this patented air purifying system—up to 8 per hour, pollen, animal dander, smoke, bacteria and other pollutants are trapped and held tightly to the filter. An electrical charge then bursts the cell walls of pathogens it comes in contact with.
Independent testing has proven the Infinity air purifier’s effectiveness against 13 pathogens plus a common household fungus.
- Avian influenza
- Human influenza
- Wild type A influenza
- Common cold
- Smallpox surrogate
- Coronavirus (SARS)
- Bacillus subtilis
- Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate)
- Serratia marcescens
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Features & Benefits
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty¹